The 2014 Honda Accord Coupe: Price and Trim Levels
Here at Middletown Honda, we like to think that the rest of the midsize coupe class just surrendered and retreated. The 2014 Honda Accord Coupe is one of the few choices out there — and really, do you need another choice? We don’t think so. The 2014 Honda Accord Coupe offers a compelling price and a great selection of trims and options that should satisfy just about everyone. Here’s what you can expect from the 2014 Accord Coupe.
Accord Coupe Models
The 2014 Honda Accord Coupe will start at an MSRP of $23,625* for the LX-S model. If you opt for an upgrade to the EX trim, that starts at $25,300; and if you go for the EX-L, it will start at $28,345. Finally, the top-end EX-L V6 starts at $30,625 — and if you opt for the Navigation package, that will bump the price up to $32,400. Here’s how the trim levels stack up:
- The Accord Coupe LX-S gets either a six-speed manual or a continuously variable transmission with paddle shifters. You also get active noise cancellation, active sound control, hill start assist, 17-inch alloy wheels, and the i-MID system with an eight-inch screen, a rearview camera, Bluetooth connectivity, and more.
- The EX trim adds a multi-angle rearview camera, push-button start, the HondaLink system, a touchscreen audio system, a power moonroof, and fog lights.
- The EX-L trim adds a forward collision warning system, lane departure warning system, Honda LaneWatch, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, a ten-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, leather trim, and heated front seats.
- The EX-L with Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation system gives you the satellite-based navigation system with voice recognition, and steering wheel-mounted audio controls.
- The EX-L V6 gives you all the features of the EX-L and upgrades the engine to a 278-hp 3.5L V6. That engine features Variable Cylinder Management technology, which can automatically turn off some cylinders during light loads.
- The EX-L V6 with Navigation combines the previous two trim levels.
Visit Middletown Honda
As a leading Mechanicstown area Honda dealer, we’d love to show you the 2014 Honda Accord Coupe. This sporty vehicle is available now, so stop by our dealership at 520 Route 211 E today.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $790.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.