The 2015 Honda Pilot Price is Quite Accessible
The price of the 2015 Honda Pilot is not far off from the previous model, and it was recently released and it is available now Middletown Honda, your Mechanicstown-area Honda dealership. The Pilot has long been one of the best vehicles in the Honda lineup, and it is famous for its versatility. This vehicle is ideal for work, family, or travel, and it has enough trim and feature options to meet the needs of any driver. No matter what you are looking for, you will find it in the 2015 Honda Pilot. It really can meet the needs of all kinds of drivers around Mechanicstown and beyond.
2015 Honda Pilot by Trim and Price
- Pilot 2WD LX $29,870 – This trim comes standard with 17-inch steel wheels, tri-zone automatic climate control so that everyone stays comfortable, an 8-inch center display screen for easy monitoring, and a rearview camera.
- Pliot 2WD EX $32,120 – The EX trim upgrades the size and the materials of the wheels, adds fog lights and heated mirrors for improved visibility, and enhances the driver’s seat.
- Pilot SE $33,120 – The SE trim is new for the 2015 model year. It comes with distinctive badging and gray aluminum wheels, a power moonroof, Sirius XM radio, and a rear entertainment system that your kids will love from day one.
- Pilot 2WD EX-L $35,370 – This trim builds on everything mentioned above by adding leather upholstery, a power passenger seat, and auto-dimming rearview mirrors. It can also come with your choice of a voice-controlled navigation system (Navi package), or an enhanced rear entertainment system (RES package).
- Pilot Touring $40,020 – The top-of-the-line Pilot trim comes with roof rails for increased cargo space, a parking sensor, a 115-V power outlet, and a premium sound system. The price of this 2015 Honda Pilot is modest, but the level of luxury is ample.
Keep in mind that all the prices listed above are for 2WD Pilot models. 4WD Pilot models are also available.
The 2015 Honda Pilot Price is Excellent
With seating for up to eight passengers, great gas mileage, a powerful powertrain, and a massive amount of cargo space, the 2015 Honda Pilot is one vehicle that can do it all. Instead of relying on a bigger vehicle and a smaller vehicle, go for a Pilot, and get the best of both worlds. The 2015 Honda Pilot price is reasonable, and it’s available at Middletown Honda, not far from Mechanicstown. We hope to see you soon!
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $830.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.