The 2016 Honda Civic MPG Ratings are Stunning
The 2016 Honda Civic mpg ratings are impressive, especially when taken together with its responsive power and state-of-the-art technology for Goshen and Monroe drivers. This is the Civic’s 10th generation, and it’s clear that Honda has pulled out all the stops to see that it remains at the top of the compact sedan segment.
Powertrains and MPG
The 2016 Honda Civic has been made available with two engine options and two transmission options, so you can set your own level of efficiency and power:
- 2.0L Four-Cylinder: Makes up to 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque for an agile drive, and allows you to choose between the precise control of six-speed manual transmission for 27 mpg in the city and 40 mpg on the highway* or the seamless, effortless shifting of continuously variable transmission (CVT) for 31 mpg city and 41 mpg highway.*
- 1.5L Four-Cylinder: Turbocharging technology enlivens your drive with 174 hp and 162 lb-ft of torque, while CVT comes as standard to allow for a generous 31 mpg in the city and 42 mpg on the highway.*
The Honda Civic has always set the bar for premium sedan design, and the 10th-generation model continues to impress. The exterior has been reshaped with distinctive cut lines for a bolder presence, all while creating an aerodynamic profile.
The team at Honda has also ensured that your driving skills will be just as fuel-friendly as the vehicle itself. An Eco Assist feature is included as standard, providing coaching bars to either side of the speedometer to let you know how efficient your driving style is. After a couple of weeks, you won’t even need to check it anymore to know that you’re driving intelligently.
Comfort and Convenience
The 2016 Honda Civic mpg ratings and styling are enough to win over most Goshen and Monroe drivers, but there’s no reason to assume that this isn’t also a vehicle that takes your comfort seriously.
The following are some of the features available to help you enjoy your drive:
- Heated Front and Rear Seats
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ Connectivity
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Dual-Zone Climate Control
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System
The 2016 Honda Civic Boasts Efficiency, Looks, and Comfort
The 2016 Honda Civic is impressive from top to bottom, catering to drivers in a variety of ways. To take a test drive near Goshen and Monroe, just come down to the showroom at Middletown Honda.
* Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.