2016 Honda CR-V Trim Levels
Goshen and Monroe drivers have five trim levels to choose from with the beloved 2016 Honda CR-V: the LX, SE, EX, EX-L, and Touring. Each one has been crafted to appeal to a certain kind of driver, though premium technologies come standard across all models. From advanced safety capabilities to refined leather seating, the CR-V can match your specific needs with the ideal trim to meet them.
Here’s a quick overview of what you’ll receive from each one.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines: For quick, confident, and safe maneuvering.
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink and Streaming Audio: To keep you in touch while on the go.
- SMS Text Message Function: To read your incoming text messages aloud.
- 17-Inch Alloy Wheels: The LE’s lighter aluminum-alloy wheels allow for superior performance and efficiency, and their increased size adds substantial curb-appeal.
- Security System: The LE’s security system is constantly on hand to sound an alarm if anyone should interfere with your vehicle.
- 7-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Smart Entry
- Push-Button Start
- Variable Intermittent Windshield Wipers
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- SiriusXM Radio
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
The 2016 Honda CR-V is a Cut Above the Competition Across Every Trim Level
Here at Middletown Honda, each of our friendly and experienced staff members knows the 2016 Honda CR-V trim levels inside and out, so they’re ready to listen to your own requirements, then help you pick out a trim level that will fit them. Just visit our showroom today.