Details on the 2016 Honda CR-Z Redesign
Goshen and Monroe drivers should be on the lookout for the incoming 2016 Honda CR-Z redesign. Expertly engineered to offer fun and efficiency in equal measure, the agile and eye-catching CR-Z will soon be better than ever.
The 2016 Honda CR-Z Redesign
Sources have stated that Honda are looking to give the 2016 CR-Z a bump, with enhancements made to both the exterior and interior. These models are slated to arrive in the US in November.
No changes are expected for the powertrain, so Goshen and Monroe drives will still experience the punchy, fuel-sipping power of the same 1.5L four-cylinder and IMA hybrid system. However, they can look forward to enjoying it from a cabin that boasts both an upgraded infotainment system, electric parking brake, and noise-cancelation technology. On the outside, brake discs are enlarged, and the lower air dam cuts through the grille.
Honda has wisely refused to change the powertrain or the 2016 Honda CR-Z’s impressive performance features, which include:
- Paddle-Shifters: Control your transmission effortlessly from the wheel for greater control and a race-inspired edge.
- Drive Select Modes: Choose between Sport for enhanced responsiveness and power, Econ for hyper-efficient cruising, or Normal for an expert blend of both.
- Plus Sport System: Just press the S+ button and the engine becomes primed for a boost for speed. Ideal for passing other vehicles or just for making your drive that bit more thrilling on demand.
Considering the features that are being added during the 2016 Honda CR-Z redesign, Goshen and Monroe drivers will now be offered the full package. These additions will be combined with the model’s already-impressive list of standard features, which includes:
- Rearview Camera: For total peace of mind while reversing in tight or crowded environments.
- 6-speaker Sound System: Fills your cabin the rich sound from the AM/FM radio or the integrated CD player.
- Mesh Sports Seats: Sporty performance should be combined with the appropriate level of comfort, so sink into the CR-Z’s supportive sport seats.
The 2016 Honda CR-Z Redesign is Set to Impress Goshen and Monroe
With the redesign of the 2016 Honda CR-Z, drivers need look no further for a sporty hybrid hatchback. For more information — or to check out the current 2015 Honda CR-Z — just contact Middletown Honda today.
*2015 model shown in image