2016 Honda Fit MPG Ratings Have Been Revealed
The exceptional 2016 Honda Fit mpg ratings are making this fun, versatile subcompact car even more attractive for Goshen and Monroe drivers. If you want to avoid spending too much time and money at the gas pump, then the 2016 Honda Fit might just be the vehicle for you.
The 2016 Honda Fit remains one of the most agile, fun-to-drive models available for Goshen and Monroe drivers, and that performance owes a lot to the cutting-edge in-line 4-cylinder DOHC i-VTEC engine.
It produces 130 hp and 114 lb-ft of torque for a strong, responsive drive. You’re then free to choose from the traditional, hands-on feel of 6-speed manual transmission or the effortless control that comes with a continuously variable transmission (CVT), which is available with both dual-mode paddle shifters and Sport Mode.
Incredible Efficiency Ratings
The 2016 Honda Fit’s mpg ratings make it a favorite among Goshen and Monroe drivers who understand the value of stunning fuel economy. Here’s what you can expect:
- 6-Speed Manual: With the standard transmission engaged, the Honda Fit will make 29 mpg in the city, 37 mpg on the highway, and an impressive 32 mpg combined.*
- CVT: The continuously variable transmission takes those numbers to 33 mpg in the city and 41 on the highway* with the LX model, or up to 32 mpg in the city and 38 on the highway* with both the EX and the EX-L.
Additional Eco Technology
The 2016 Honda Fit provides strong mpg ratings, but you can optimize efficiency by using either the Eco Assist feature or the ECON button:
- Eco Assist: Standard in every model, colored coaching bars alongside the speedometer let you know how efficiently you’re driving.
- ECON Button: Standard with models that have a CVT, hitting the ECON button maximizes efficiency by limiting certain systems, maintaining a gentler throttle, and adjusting fuel-consuming components. When you need the engine back at 100%, just hit the ECON button again.
Test Drive the Ultra-Efficient 2016 Honda Fit at Middletown Honda
Despite its impressive mileage ratings, the 2016 Honda Fit is an absolute joy to drive, so we’re thrilled to be able to invite you down to Middletown Honda to try it out.
* Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.