Check Out the 2017 Honda Ridgeline Accessories
Few upcoming vehicles are attracting attention like Honda’s upcoming redesigned pickup truck, and a reveal of some of the 2017 Honda Ridgeline accessories are expected to fan the flames. Drivers from Goshen and Monroe have already been won over by the new truck’s innovative cargo bed systems, especially the available sound system, so the addition of extra options is sure to be appreciated.
Enhance Your Ridgeline’s Appearance
Most of the 2017 Honda Ridgeline accessories announced so far are concerned with the exterior, with options including:
- Black Roof Rails: To create a bold styling statement while boosting your cargo-carrying capacity.
- Black Cross Bars: To enable the carrying of larger objects across the roof.
- Black Fender Flares: To protect the paintwork of your 2017 Ridgeline.
- Die Cast Running Board: To provide effortless access to the cabin for all passengers,
- Hard Tonneau Cover: To protect your cargo from prying eyes and the toughest of outdoor elements.
Take Capability to the Next Level
The 2017 Honda Ridgeline promises to be a solid working-vehicle, so it makes sense to let Goshen and Monroe drivers pick out some high-performance off-road accessories, including:
- Skid Plate: If you’re expecting to take your Ridgeline into the backcountry on a regular basis, equip a skid plate to keep the bottom from experiencing damage.
- 18-inch Wheels with All-Terrain Tires: Larger wheels house tough, reliable tires to ensure capable off-road performance.
- Towing Kit with 2-Inch Ball Mount: The Ridgeline will carry a 3.5L direct-injected i-VTEC V6 engine — enjoy every pound of towing power with the optional tow kit.
Enjoy Outstanding Available Features
Beyond those accessories, the 2017 Honda Ridgeline is expected to defy the expectations of Goshen and Monroe drivers by offering class-exclusive features, including:
- Truck-Bed Audio System: Play music from any source, even a Bluetooth enabled device, for top-notch tailgating.
- Dual-Action Tailgate: Choose to swing the tailgate out to the side inside of dropping it down.
- In-Bed Trunk: Hold your more fragile or valuable items in the Ridgeline’s innovative in-bed trunk.
Learn About More 2017 Honda Ridgeline Accessories in Middletown, NY
At Middletown Honda, we know just how much our Goshen and Monroe customers are craving news concerning the upcoming 2017 Honda Ridgeline and its accessories, so don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.