How Much Can a Honda CR-V Tow?
The 2021 Honda CR-V is a best-selling SUV in the Monroe area, but just how much can a Honda CR-V tow for 2021? The latest model has a towing capacity of 1,500 pounds when properly equipped, along with a payload capacity of 850 pounds. Learn all about the impressive towing features and technologies with Middletown Honda, and plan your test drive in Middletown!
What Can a Honda CR-V Tow?
Whether you’re hauling gear to a worksite in Warwick or heading out for a weekend adventure near Goshen, the Honda CR-V towing capacity has the strength to handle anything on the schedule. Tow items like:
- Small teardrop camper
- jet ski
- small fishing boat
- And more!
Is There a Honda CR-V Towing Package?
Honda does not include an official Honda CR-V towing package, but the CR-V may be equipped with numerous towing features to create a better experience on the open roads ahead:
- Retaining pin
- Trailer hitch ball (comes in the 2-inch size or 1 ⅞-inch size)
- Honda CR-V Tow Hitch (commonly known as the “trailer hitch harness”)
What Are the Other Honda CR-V Towing Features?
In addition to options like the Honda CR-V tow hitch and drawbar accessories, the latest model is equipped with tons of smart technology to make your towing experience safer and more stable.
- Real-Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™: This system monitors the roads and redirects power as needed to maximize grip.
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control: This technology allows you to handle every corner and turn with control.
- Hill Start Assist: When climbing a steep hill, this feature prevents roll-back by automatically adjusting your braking.
- Brake Assist: This technology will boost your braking power as needed to avoid a potential collision.
Explore the Honda CR-V with Middletown Honda
Now that you know how much can a Honda CR-V tow, what else can it do for you? Contact us with any questions about the Honda lineup or stop by Middletown to see the lineup in person. You can also buy online with home delivery and virtual assistance, so reach out to us for all of your automotive needs.
More from Middletown Honda
The Honda Civic has been a go-to choice for sedan drivers in the Monroe area and continues to be a popular option, especially with the redesign for the 2022 model. The 2022 Honda Civic transformed into a sedan with a sleek outer design, extremely comfortable interior, and the best of both worlds when it…
We are coming into the rainy season once again, just before winter hits. The weather begins to cool down and hurricane season comes to effect with the mix of the warm and cool weather. Any little bit of rain can affect driving conditions. Even just the lightest bit can coat the road just enough to…
No matter the condition we will buy it. At Middletown Honda, we will take what you got. Head to our website, and click Used Cars to Value your Trade. Figure out what your car’s value is, and get the upgrade you always wanted. We will take it off your hands. We want your car, all makes,…