Breaking Down the 2014 Honda CR-V Specs
It is easy to understand why the Honda CR-V has been one of the best-selling crossover SUVs in Mechanicstown and the rest of the country over the last few years. It offers more than just bells and whistles — it offers the kind of power and performance that drivers can actually depend on. The crossover market is full of vehicles that rely on style and gimmicks, but can’t really handle the challenges of the road. That has never been the case with the CR-V, and many are calling the 2014 Honda CR-V, with its impressive specs, the best model yet for this always-impressive crossover. Check out these specs, and then head to Middletown Honda to check out the vehicle itself.
2014 Honda CR-V Specs
- Engine – Inline four-cylinder
- Horsepower – 185
- Torque – 163 lb-ft
- Compression Ratio – 10.0:1
- Valve Train – 16-Valve DOHC i-VTEC
- CARB Emissions Rating – ULEV-2
- 2WD Gas Mileage – 23 mpg city, 31 mpg highway, 26 mpg combined*
- AWD Gas Mileage – 22 mpg city, 30 mpg highway, 25 mpg combined*
- Gas Tank Size – 15.3 gallons
- Wheels – 16-inch styled steel or 17-inch alloy
- Wheelbase – 103.1-inches
- Length – 178.3-inches
- Ground Clearance – 6.3-inches 2WD, 6.7-inches AWD
- Curb Weight – 3,305 pounds 2WD, 3,426 pounds AWD
- Towing Capacity – 1,500 pounds
- Headroom – 39.9 inches in the front, 38.6 inches in the rear
- Legroom – 41.3 inches front, 38.3 inches in the rear
- Shoulder Room – 58.6 inches in the front, 56.4 inches in the rear
- Hip room – 54.5 inches in the front, 53.1 inches in the rear
- Cargo Volume – 37.2 cubic feet with rear seat up, 70.9 cubic feet with rear seat down
- Passenger Volume – 104.1 cubic feet
- Seating Capacity – 5
Learn More About the 2014 CR-V at Middletown Honda
This is just a peek at the specs of the 2014 Honda CR-V. It is easy to get lost in all those numbers, but we wanted to make sure that the specs that are most important to you, and most impressive overall, stood out. As you can see, the 2014 Honda CR-V offers a lot of power while still being efficient, has a smart blend of passenger and cargo room, and is big enough to tow a reasonably sized load despite being a small crossover.
Of course, we didn’t even get into to all the modern technologies and stylish flourishes that are also included on the new 2014 Honda CR-V. But to really appreciate those, you need to experience them in person. Plan a trip to Middletown Honda, and let one of our friendly sales professionals introduce you to this vehicle. Whether you’re coming from Mechanicstown or elsewhere in the vicinity, we look forward to meeting you!
*Based on 2014 EPA mileage estimates. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.