2016 Honda Fit vs 2015 Toyota Yaris
2016 Honda Fit
2015 Toyota Yaris
It doesn’t take an experienced Goshen or Monroe driver to notice that the 2015 Toyota Yaris is showing its age, while the 2016 Honda Fit represents the next step forward. Defined by innovative features and the latest technology, the new Honda Fit makes clear what rivals lack.
- LX: Even the entry-level LX includes premium technology, such as a multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines, cruise control, and a Bluetooth HandsFreeLink system with audio streaming.
- EX: The EX adds push button start functionality for greater convenience, a Honda LaneWatch system for enhanced visibility, and a one-touch power moonroof to provide stunning vistas above you.
- EX-L: The EX-L represents everything you’d expect from an upper-level trim: leather-trimmed seats – heated in the front – as well as a leather steering wheel and shift knob.
The 2015 Toyota Yaris is also offered in three trims.
- L: Available in either 3-door or 5-door configurations, the L model includes daytime running lights and air conditioning.
- LE: Also available in either 3-door or 5-door configurations, this model offers a 3-spoke steering wheel with audio controls and a remote keyless entry system.
- SE: The premium Yaris provides a leather-trimmed shift knob and sport fabric-trimmed front seats.
Powertrains and MPG
The Yaris can’t compete in terms of either power or efficiency. The 1.5L 4-cylinder only delivers 106 hp and 103 lb-ft of torque, and mileage peaks at 30 mpg in the city and 37 on the highway.
Interior Space and Versatility
The key is the 2nd row Magic Seat in the 2016 Honda Fit lets you customize your layout. If you need room for larger items, just fold the entire second row down. If you want to take something long and thin, convert to long mode by folding the passenger-side rear and front seats. When you need something to stand up rather than lie flat, merely fold the Magic Seat up to enjoy 4 feet of vertical space. And when you need to relax, just remove the headrests and fold back the rear seats, then recline along the whole length of the car.
Comfort and Convenience Features
Available in every model of the Fit, but not for the 2015 Toyota Yaris, drivers will find:
- Cruise Control: Lets you relax your feet during long highway journeys.
- Remote Keyless Entry: Allows for easy, which is reassuring at night or during bad weather.
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Control: Automatically adjusts the music volume to account for engine noise.
Come Test-Drive the 2016 Honda Fit
The 2016 Honda Fit outclasses the 2015 Toyota Yaris in every way that it matters, and it’s our pleasure to invite you to visit Middletown Honda today so you can experience it in person.