2016 Honda Odyssey vs. 2015 Toyota Sienna
2016 Honda Odyssey
2015 Toyota Sienna
Goshen and Monroe drivers know a good minivan when they see one, which is why they usually bypass the 2015 Toyota Sienna and head straight for the 2016 Honda Odyssey. Efficiency, power, comfort, and convenience are all of a higher standard in the Honda than they are in the Sienna, so the former’s popularity is far from shocking.
- LX: The LX includes a one-motion 60/40-split third-row Magic Seat as standard, as well as a rearview camera with guidelines and an 8-inch multi-information display.
- EX: The EX provides advanced technology for your Odyssey, including tri-zone automatic climate control, a 270-W audio system, and the Honda LaneWatch system.
- SE: All-new for 2016, this trim provides drivers with a HondaVAC built-in vacuum cleaner, a rear-seat entertainment system, and a subscription to SiriusXM satellite radio.
- EX-L: The EX-L offers driver assistance technologies which are perfect for those who spend a lot of time on the highway – you’ll enjoy a forward collision warning and a lane departure warning system as standard.
- Touring: The Touring trim stands tall on 18-inch alloy wheels, and offers both a 10-way power adjustable driver’s seat and integrated 3rd-row sunshades.
- Touring Elite: An ultrawide rear entertainment system, 650-W 12-speaker premium audio system, and a blind spot information device are all offered with your top-of-the-line Odyssey.
The 2015 Toyota Sienna is available in only five trims, starting with the entry level L model. Other options include the SE, which includes LED daytime running lights and a 4.2-inch color display, and the Limited, which includes leather-trimmed seats and an upgraded Entune system.
Powertrains and MPG
- Multi-Function Second-Row Center Seat: Simply pull a lever, and the second-row seat moves forward to create a little more space.
- Wide-Mode Second-Row Seats: The outboard seats in the second row can be moved 1.5 inches to each side, allowing for greater passenger space.
- Third-Row Magic Seat: Flips down in one motion to let you take all kinds of cargo in seconds flat.
Comfort and Convenience Features
- HondaVAC: This innovative integrated vacuum makes cleaning easy. A long reach lets you clean up with ease, and the removable waste bin ensures that removing everything is effortless.
- Honda LaneWatch: Fitted as standard in every trim except the entry-level LX, this fantastic feature plays a live video of the appropriate lane whenever you begin to indicate, providing visibility four times greater than the side-mirror alone.
Experience the 2016 Honda Odyssey at Middletown Honda
The 2016 Honda Odyssey is a class-leading minivan, roundly outperforming the competition at every turn. For more information, don’t hesitate to contact one of the team at Middletown Honda. We look forward to serving our Goshen and Monroe customers soon!
* Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
**Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the U.S. Department of Transportation’s New Car Assessment Program (www.safercar.gov). Model tested with standard side airbags (SAB).