2016 Honda Pilot vs. 2015 Nissan Pathfinder
2016 Honda Pilot
2015 Nissan Pathfinder
The 2016 Honda Pilot has been completely redesigned for the coming year, so it’s no surprise to find that it provides Goshen and Monroe drivers a superior drive when compared to the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder. Offering more space, an impressive list of standard features, and a noticeably more powerful drive, the 2016 Honda Pilot is a leading SUV for many reasons.
- LX: The LX includes a multi-angle rearview camera for confident reversing, a push button start system to improve convenience, and a 4.2-inch multi-informational display for controlling cabin and entertainment features.
- EX: The EX is fitted with a deeply supportive 10-way power driver’s seat, and allows for commercial-free entertainment from a complimentary subscription to SiriusXM satellite radio
- EX-L: The EX-L equips a power liftgate as standard, in addition to one-touch 2nd row seats. This is an ideal model for Goshen and Monroe families on the go.
- Touring: The Touring trim supplies a stunning level of technology. A Honda satellite-linked navigation system makes missed appointments a thing of the past, while a 540-watt premium audio system blasts your driving soundtrack through 10 crystal clear speakers.
- Elite: The Elite trim comes with heated and ventilated front seats, a heated steering wheel, and an all-new panoramic moonroof that opens up your drive to the great outdoors.
The 2015 Nissan Pathfinder is available in six trim levels, but features aren’t as well balanced as they are in the Pilot. The entry-level S includes 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels and tri-zone air conditioning, the SL adds a power liftgate, but a navigation system doesn’t arrive until the high priced Platinum trim.
Powertrains and MPG
Efficiency is comparable with the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder, but its 3.5L V6 does nothing to enliven your ride with the same agile performance as the Pilot. Delivering 260 hp and 240 lb-ft of torque, it simply can’t compete with the advanced EarthDreams powerhouse.
Comfort and Convenience
Available as standard in the Pilot, but not in the Pathfinder, you will find:
- Rearview Camera: Reversing into tight spots or in crowded areas can be tricky for any driver, but your rearview camera will provide a live display of the space behind you.
- Third Row Split Bench Seat: The Pilot isn’t just spacious; it’s also extremely flexible. Every model includes a split bench rear row to ensure that space is utilized exactly as you see fit.
- Automatic Headlights: These innovative front lights include an automatic on-off feature, so you can just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Experience the 2016 Honda Pilot
The 2016 Honda Pilot has taken this already popular line to all new heights, and set a fresh standard for other crossovers to work towards. Experience it for yourself at Middletown Honda today.
*Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.