No matter whether you’re interested in a new Honda CR-V or a pre-owned Honda Civic, you’ll need to make sure the payments work with your budget. To make choosing your next vehicle easier, Middletown Honda offers an online car finance calculator to help you plan your next purchase in Middletown!
Using the Car Finance Payment Calculator Completing the finance calculator is easy, and you can continue to customize your numbers until you find a payment plan that fits the budget. Just input the following information:
- Vehicle Price: You can input either the price of a vehicle you’re eyeing or you can input the budget you settled on before shopping.
- Interest Rate: Interest rates can vary depending on credit history. If you’re unsure where you stand, you can use our online finance application to see what interest rate you qualify for.
- Loan Term: Also known as loan length, and is the time you’ll be paying back your loan.
- Down Payment: This is the cash you plan on putting down upfront on your vehicle. This will be subtracted from the purchase price and lower your payments!
- Trade-In Value: Another way to reduce your new vehicle price is to try to trade-in your current vehicle. Use our trade-in tool to get your trade-in estimate and then that can be deducted from your total purchase price.
If you want, you can also choose to add on accessories to personalize your purchase even more for your life around Warwick! After you’ve completed each category, hit the “calculate” button you’ll get your car payment estimate. Have questions about the estimate you received from our finance calculator? Reach out to us today!