2016 Honda Accord EX-L
Leather seating, heated seats, and impressive efficiency ratings all help to make the 2016 Honda Accord EX-L one of the most popular Accord models among Goshen and Monroe drivers. If you’re looking for a spacious, feature-rich family sedan, the EX-L might just be the vehicle to fit your needs.
The 2016 Honda Accord EX-L focuses on providing drivers with a first-class driving experience, and does so by offering luxury fittings and features, including:
- 10-Way Power Driver’s Seat with Power Lumbar Support: 10-way adjustment makes it easy to fit the driver’s seat around your own size and shape. You can even use the memory feature to store your settings.
- Leather-Trimmed Seats: The cabin of the 2016 Accord EX-L is immediately impressive thanks to the rich, supple leather that covers its seating. There’s even a leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- Heated Front Seats: When the temperature starts to drop across Goshen and Monroe, you’ll be able to stay warm and comfy thanks to the EX-L’s heated front seats.
The 2016 Honda Accord EX-L complements its first-rate interior with a string of high-end comfort and convenience features. Drivers can look forward to taking advantage of the following amenities:
- Premium Sound System: With 360 watts of power, 7 speakers, and a state-of-the-art subwoofer, this audio system is able to provide an immersive listening experience during every journey.
- Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror: This innovative rearview mirror will automatically adjust its tint to prevent the glare of approaching headlights from hitting your eyes.
The EX-L is also the lowest Accord trim level to come with the Honda satellite-linked navigation system. You’ll be able to use voice-recognition technology to input a destination, then receive turn-by-turn directions.
Impressive Power and Efficiency
The 2016 Honda Accord EX-L is the final trim level to be fitted with the four-cylinder engine instead of the V6, making it great for Goshen and Monroe drivers who are looking for both impressive efficiency ratings and the type of features you’d expect from a top-of-the-range model.
Of course, performance is still impressive. The 2.4L four-cylinder engine is able to harness up to 185 hp and 181 lb-ft of torque. This engine comes paired with a continuously variable transmission, enabling the Accord EX-L to achieve 27 mpg in the city and 37 mpg on the highway.*
The 2016 Honda Accord EX-L is Now Available
The 2016 Honda Accord EX-L delivers a fantastic drive and an impressive list of standard and available features. If you’d like to find out more, take a closer look, or even arrange a test-drive near Goshen and Monroe, just come to Middletown Honda.
* 23 city/34 highway/27 combined mpg rating for 6MT models. 27 city/37 highway/31 combined mpg rating for CVT models. 26 city/35 highway/30 combined mpg rating for Sport CVT models. 21 city/34 highway/26 combined mpg rating for V-6 models. Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.