2016 Honda Accord EX-L V6
V6 Power and Performance
- Power: The 3.5L V6 is able to put Goshen and Monroe drivers in command of a formidable 278 hp and 252 lb-ft of torque — enough to provide a thrilling daily drive.
- Efficiency: The Accord EX-L V6 comes with a six-speed automatic transmission, enabling it to achieve 21 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway.*
- Steering Wheel-Mounted Shift Paddles: These allow you to drop or raise your gear in seconds — a welcome addition for drivers who like to exercise complete control over their driving experience.
- 10-Way Power Driver’s Seat with Power Lumbar Support: You’ll be able to use the driver’s seat setting to find your ideal level of comfort. Memory functions allow you to bring it back after someone else has sat behind the wheel.
- Leather-Trimmed Seats: You’ll be able to look forward to sinking into deep, rich leather seats at the end of each day. There’s even a leather-wrapped steering wheel to sooth your hands during every drive.
- Heated Front Seats: New York can get plenty chilly during the winter months, so the EX-L V6 fits heated seats to ensure that you can keep warm all year round.
The 2016 Honda Accord EX-L V6 is Ready and Waiting
Reading about the 2016 Honda Accord EX-L V6 is one thing, but you really need to experience it for yourself. To do just that around Goshen and Monroe, or for any further information, feel free to visit Middletown Honda today.
* 23 city/34 highway/27 combined mpg rating for 6MT models. 27 city/37 highway/31 combined mpg rating for CVT models. 26 city/35 highway/30 combined mpg rating for Sport CVT models. 21 city/34 highway/26 combined mpg rating for V-6 models. Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.