2016 Honda Accord EX
Power and Efficiency
- Power: A 2.4L four-cylinder engine uses direct-injection technology to provide an impressive output of up to 185 hp and 181 lb-ft of torque.
- Efficiency: With the Accord EX, you’ll be able to choose between either six-speed manual transmission for up to 23 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway* or continuously variable transmission (CVT) for up to 27 mpg city and 37 mpg highway.
Styling and Safety
- One-Touch Power Moonroof with Tilt Feature: Open up your ride to the great outdoors by letting the sun’s rays and the star’s light come in through a stunning one-touch moonroof.
- LED Daytime Running Lights: Set your vehicle’s styling apart from the average, all while decreasing the risk of an accident occurring by enhancing your visibility to other drivers. You’ll also enjoy the use of LED fog lights.
Comfort and Convenience
- Honda LaneWatch: A small camera plays from just under the passenger-side mirror, providing almost four times the view you’d receive from the mirror alone right on your Display Audio touchscreen.
- Smart Entry with Push Button Start: With the Smart Key, you’ll be able to unlock the doors simply by pulling up the handle, then start the engine with just the press of a button.
- SiriusXM Radio: The EX comes as standard with a complimentary subscription to SiriusXM, so you’ll be able to enjoy commercial-free music during every journey.
Drive the 2016 Honda Accord EX in Middletown, NY
Now that you’ve read about the 2016 Honda Accord EX, we’re sure that you’d like to experience it for yourself. To do just that near Goshen and Monroe, or to find out anything else about the new Accord, just contact Middletown Honda to arrange a test-drive.
* 23 city/34 highway/27 combined mpg rating for 6MT models. 27 city/37 highway/31 combined mpg rating for CVT models. 26 city/35 highway/30 combined mpg rating for Sport CVT models. 21 city/34 highway/26 combined mpg rating for V-6 models. Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.