The 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid Never Sacrifices the Safety of You and Your Family
Goshen and Monroe drivers looking for a safer model than either the 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid or the 2017 Toyota Camry Hybrid will find that the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid fits the bill. It provides technologies that other models just can’t offer and delivers them across all trim levels.
Active Safety as Standard
The 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid supplies Goshen and Monroe drivers with a strong selection of standard safety features, including:
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA): Monitors the path of your vehicle to ensure that it is following your steering input, with adjustments made automatically when necessary.
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD): Prevents loss of control during panic-braking situations by intelligently distributing braking force between individual wheels.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines: Provides three separate viewing angles (Normal, Top-down, and Wide) when you enter Reverse.
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL): Long-lasting LED bulbs provide superior illumination when the sun is still out, something that has been proven to reduce the likelihood of an accident occurring.
However, the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid truly stands out from the competition by offering a comprehensive compliment of driver assistance technologies as standard, including:
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS): If you start to veer from your current lane without signaling, corrective steering pressure will be applied to bring you back to center.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC): Adjusts your cruising speed up and down to account for the vehicle ahead – the perfect feature for stop-start traffic.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS): The road ahead of your Accord Hybrid will be scanned for obstructions. If an accident becomes likely and you fail to react, braking pressure will be applied.
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM): Advanced cameras read common road markers, then let you know if you are leaving the road before providing corrective steering pressure to keep you safe.
With the 2017 Ford Fusion, you’ll need a top-tier Titanium model to receive such technologies as standard. The 2017 Toyota Camry Hybrid makes drivers invest in a pricy options package to get these features, even at the most expensive trim level.
Peace of Mind is Unrivalled Behind the Wheel of a 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid
The Accord Hybrid has so much going for it that drivers often forget to consider its safety systems. Once they do, they’ll find it impossible to find the vehicle wanting. See how it compares to the Toyota Camry Hybrid to learn more. If you’d like to discover more, just contact the friendly staff at Middletown Honda today.