2016 Honda Accord LX
From everyday commuting to tackling family holidays to impressing clients and colleagues, the 2016 Honda Accord LX runs the gamut of responsibilities required by Goshen and Monroe drivers. Fitted with a strong selection of standard features and a powerful engine beneath the hood, it’s an entry-level trim level that feels like anything but.
Impressive Power and Efficiency
Many entry-level sedans offer substandard power, but the 2016 Honda Accord LX just doesn’t play that way. Instead, you’ll be able to command up to a generous 185 hp and 181 lb-ft of torque right off the bat thanks to a 2.4L four-cylinder engine. You’ll then be able to choose between two refined transmissions.
- 6-Speed Manual: Some drivers like the precise control provided by manual; they’ll make up to 23 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway* with this transmission in an Accord LX.
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT): Other drivers like their vehicle to do all the shifting for them; thanks to CVT, they’ll make an incredible 27 mpg in the city and 37 mpg on the highway* in an Accord LX.
Complete Comfort and Convenience
Horsepower and torque are responsible for providing a responsive and engaging drive, but it’s a sedan’s features that often matter most to Goshen and Monroe families. Honda has answered that need by providing plenty of amenities in the 2016 Accord LX, enhancing everything from comfort to connectivity to entertainment.
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink: Since staying connected on the go is more important than ever, the Accord comes with Bluetooth as standard, and there’s even an SMS texting function that can read your incoming messages aloud.
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Control: Lets you sit back and enjoy your four-speaker, Pandora-equipped sound system.
- Dual-Zone Climate Control System: Both the driver and front-passenger can select their own temperatures.
Top of the Range Safety
The 2016 Honda Accord earned a 5-Star Overall Vehicle Score** from the NHTSA and earned 2016 Top Safety Pick designation from the IIHS. With crash-test scores like that, it’s no wonder the Accord is such a popular family vehicle, especially considering the extensive safety features fitted as standard in even the LX model. Features include:
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines
- Vehicle Stability Assist system with Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lights
- Anti-Lock Brakes
- Electronic Brake Distribution
The LX is also one of the only entry-level sedan trims that is available with the advanced driver-assistance technologies listed below – such options are usually reserved for the most expensive models.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Forward Collision Warning
- Lane Departure Warning
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
The 2016 Honda Accord LX Combines Safety, Comfort, and Style
The 2016 Honda Accord has been one of America’s most popular vehicles for decades, and the Accord LX proves that this legendary line hasn’t come close to losing its touch. If you’d like to learn more about this enticing model near Goshen and Monroe, just contact Middletown Honda.
* 23 city/34 highway/27 combined mpg rating for 6MT models. 27 city/37 highway/31 combined mpg rating for CVT models. 26 city/35 highway/30 combined mpg rating for Sport CVT models. 21 city/34 highway/26 combined mpg rating for V-6 models. Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
** Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the U.S. Department of Transportation’s New Car Assessment Program (www.safecar.gov). Model tested with standard side airbags (SAB).