2017 Honda Fit Trim Levels
The 2017 Honda Fit has won over drivers from all across Goshen and Monroe thanks to its flexible interior, character-driven looks, and engaging drive. You’ll be able to take advantage of such standout benefits across all trim levels, but features and amenities will naturally differ a little between them. If you’re not sure which model will best suit your needs, just get started by taking a look at our quick and easy overview.
The 2017 Honda Fit LX
The entry-level LX model comes with a surprisingly strong array of features for a base-level hatchback. All the expected amenities are here, including air conditioning, cruise control, and power accessories, but you’ll also be able to enjoy:
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: Unlike most rearview camera systems, this one can provide three separate viewing modes (Normal, Wide, and Top down), so you’ll benefit from a comprehensive view of the area behind you as you reverse.
- Keyless Entry: Hate having to root around in your pocket or purse in order to find your car keys? With the Fit, you just won’t have to; as long as the Smart Key is about your person, the doors will unlock at a touch of the handle.
The 2017 Honda Fit EX
The LX might provide a healthy number of features as standard, but there are always ways to improve. Enter the EX. It offers a one-touch power moonroof, additional USB port, and 16-inch alloy wheels, as well as:
- Honda LaneWatch: This innovative system uses a small camera mounted below the passenger-side mirror to provide a video feed of the road that reveals close to four times more than the mirror alone.
- 7-inch Display Touchscreen: You’ll find it effortless to control everything from Bluetooth calls to your current music selection on this high-resolution touchscreen, which reads pinches and swipes in addition to traditional movements.
- Leather-Trimmed Seats: Luxuriate into deeply supportive leather seats to provide a first-class atmosphere during each and every ride.
- Heated Front Seats: Choose between two separate heat settings to ensure that both you and your front-passenger remain toasty-warm through colder weather.
- Satellite-Linked Navigation System: Receive turn-by-turn directions to any address in the United States, plus Honda HD Digital Traffic and free map updates for 5 years.
The 2017 Honda Fit EX-L
The EX-L represents the final word in hatchback luxury and refinement. This top of the line trim level can bring Goshen and Monroe drivers the following fittings and technologies:
Find All Three of the 2017 Honda Fit’s Trim Levels at Middletown Honda
The 2017 Honda Fit has stolen the spotlight from many a rival hatchback, and you can have yours any way you want it. To find out more about each trim level, or to arrange a test drive, don’t hesitate to come on down to Middletown Honda today.