3 Honda Vehicles That Can Make It More Than 200,000 Miles
When you purchase a Honda model, you’re purchasing a vehicle that was designed to last. For three important models, you can experience longevity like never before. If you’re looking for a Honda vehicle that can potentially make it more than 200,000 miles, you’ll want to explore reliable models like the Honda Odyssey, Ridgeline, and Civic.
Most people buy a minivan because of their spaciousness and versatility, but those Monroe drivers who purchase the Honda Odyssey will also enjoy reliable features like:
- EPA-estimated 19 city and 28 highway mpg*
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- Mobile control
- Honda CabinWatch®
- Honda Sensing®
A pickup truck seems to be something that drivers have until the vehicle stops running, and if you opt for the Honda Ridgeline, you’ll have this vehicle that’s built to stand up to the toughest elements. That means it can help see you through many Warwick adventures with features like:
- Up to 5,000 pounds of towing capacity
- EPA-estimated 19 city and 26 highway mpg*
- Load and lock In-Bed Trunk® offers 7.3 cubic feet of storage
- 60/40 split rear seats
- Leather seating
- EPA-estimated 32 city and 42 highway mpg*
- Satellite-linked navigation
- Honda LaneWatch™
- Up to 174 hp
- Civic CVT
Learn More at Middletown Honda
If you’re looking for a Honda model that can last you for more than 200,000 miles, then you’ll want to explore the Odyssey, Ridgeline, or fuel-efficient Civic. Even the Accord can last over 200,000 miles! All three of these models are available at Middletown Honda, so be sure to stop by and see our inventory. And if you’re looking to get your vehicle serviced or are curious about a warning light, then bring your vehicle into our service center and let our experts check out your vehicle.
* Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.