Know What To Do In The Winter Weather
Do you know what to do in winter weather…
You may have to make some adjustments to your normal driving habits…
– When roads are covered, even wet, you need to take your speed down and be a bit more cautious. Roads get slick especially with different road surfaces.
– Make it light on the gas and brake pedals.
– Keep your distance with the car in front of you. If hard braking happens, your car could glide
– Give yourself time. Even though you may be confident on the roads, you know others may not be.
– Keep your fluids in check, You’ll need that window wiper fluid when it gets gross out.
– And Always keep your car up to speed with services and tire checks.
Is it time for you to have your vehicle looked at for the upcoming weather? Book an appointment with Middletown Honda Service by clicking the “Service” tab above or give us a call at (855) 473-3051 today!