Middletown Honda has a Huge Inventory of Quality Used Vehicles
For a Great Selection of Used Cars in Orange County NY, Visit Middletown Honda
Middletown Honda has a wide variety of used cars in stock now in Orange County, NY. We have over one hundred pre-owned vehicles available now, in a variety of makes and models. We also carry Honda’s full 2012 lineup. For more information on any of our affordable pre-owned vehicles or to take a test drive, stop by and see us in Middletown today. Our sales department is conveniently open seven days a week. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Tips to Save You Money on Gas Regardless of Your Vehicle’s Powertrain
- – Use lower octane fuel– Unless your car requires premium gas, using it won’t do you any good. High octane gas does not improve fuel economy or performance. Check your owner’s manual if you aren’t sure what type of fuel is best for your car.
- – Don’t top off your gas tank – The extra gas will just seep out. Once the automatic nozzle clicks off, stop pumping.
- – Tighten your gas cap – Gas can evaporate if it has an escape route, such as a loose or damaged gas cap.
- – Park in the shade – Hot summer heat causes higher gas evaporation. A windshield shade can also help keep the heat out of your car.
- – Park your car in a garage if possible – Keeping your car in a garage helps it stay warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. You won’t have to depend on air conditioning and heating as much, which uses a lot of fuel.
- – Keep your tires properly inflated – Under-inflated tires can lower gas mileage by as much as 15%. Check your tire pressure at least once a month and refer to your owner’s manual for the recommended pressure. Inflate your tires as needed. Remember to do it when the tires are cold.
- – Tune up your engine – Keeping a car tuned up can help to boost your gas mileage. Check your spark plugs too — a worn out spark plug can reduce fuel efficiency as much as 30%.
- – Replace your air filters – A clogged filter causes your engine to be less efficient. Have it checked when you get your oil changed.
- – Follow your manufacturer recommended maintenance schedule – Check your owner’s manual and follow its instructions, especially oil change intervals and oil recommendations. Schedule your next service appointment at Middletown Honda today to have these procedures performed.
Come to Middletown Honda Today
Stop by Middletown Honda today in for one of the best selections of used cars in the area. We have plenty of different models in stock now and ready to test drive. If you are looking for something new, we also carry a great selection of the latest Honda models as well. Stop by today to browse our extensive inventory, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.