What is the Honda Sensing® Package?
Honda drivers in Monroe know that safety is one of the many things Honda vehicles excel at. So, what is the Honda Sensing®? Along with the excellent safety ratings of new Honda vehicles, the Honda Sensing® package is more proof of the car brand’s commitment to keeping drivers safe on %target_city_2%% roads.Thanks to the array of innovative active driver assists, the Honda safety suite adds a greater awareness of drivers’ surrounding. Learn more about the Honda Sensing® features and benefits with Middletown Honda. Then, check out our Honda Pilot and CR-V lease deals!
Honda Safety Features: What Does Honda Sensing® Include?
Standard on newer Honda Accord and Honda Clarity models and available on some trims throughout the rest of the Honda lineup, the Honda Sensing® package increases safety to new levels with driver assist technologies.If you’re looking to include the Honda Sensing® in your new vehicle, opt for the new Honda Civic Sedan and also comes standard on the Touring trim, but is an available feature on the LX, EX, EX-T and EX-L models with an automatic transmission. The Honda Sensing® package includes:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS):, CMBS is able to identify slowing or stopped vehicles ahead using a millimeter-wave radar sensor, and, in certain circumstances, will automatically brake if the Goshen driver takes no action.
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW): FCW, complimenting CMBS, can detect straight-ahead vehicles with its forward-facing camera. Should you fail to react, CMBS will carry out automatic braking.
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW): With its camera, LDW recognizes lane markings, detecting if unintentionally drift from your lane. This system will utilize both visual and audible warnings to alert you of your movement.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC): While also acting as a traditional cruise control that lets you set a predetermined speed, ACC goes one step further by also allowing you to set a distance interval, maintaining your speed with automatic braking and acceleration of your vehicle.
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS): At speeds of 45 mph and higher, the Lane Keeping Assist System uses steering torque to help keep your Honda centered in its Middletown lane.
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM): RDM will apply steering torque to return your vehicle to its previous position if the system detects you’re leaving the road unintentionally or switching lanes without using a signal.
Experience the Honda Sensing® at Middletown Honda
Explore all of our models equipped with the Honda safety suite and explore ‘what is Honda Sensing®’ in person! Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions at Middletown Honda! We look forward to showing you how our inventory of Honda models will keep you safe and how they compare to their competitors’ safety ratings!
More from Middletown Honda
The Honda Civic has been a go-to choice for sedan drivers in the Monroe area and continues to be a popular option, especially with the redesign for the 2022 model. The 2022 Honda Civic transformed into a sedan with a sleek outer design, extremely comfortable interior, and the best of both worlds when it…
We are coming into the rainy season once again, just before winter hits. The weather begins to cool down and hurricane season comes to effect with the mix of the warm and cool weather. Any little bit of rain can affect driving conditions. Even just the lightest bit can coat the road just enough to…
No matter the condition we will buy it. At Middletown Honda, we will take what you got. Head to our website, and click Used Cars to Value your Trade. Figure out what your car’s value is, and get the upgrade you always wanted. We will take it off your hands. We want your car, all makes,…