What is the Honda Sensing® Package?
Honda drivers in Monroe know that safety is one of the many things Honda vehicles excel at. So, what is the Honda Sensing®? Along with the excellent safety ratings of new Honda vehicles, the Honda Sensing® package is more proof of the car brand’s commitment to keeping drivers safe on %target_city_2%% roads.Thanks to the array of innovative active driver assists, the Honda safety suite adds a greater awareness of drivers’ surrounding. Learn more about the Honda Sensing® features and benefits with Middletown Honda. Then, check out our Honda Pilot and CR-V lease deals!
Honda Safety Features: What Does Honda Sensing® Include?
Standard on newer Honda Accord and Honda Clarity models and available on some trims throughout the rest of the Honda lineup, the Honda Sensing® package increases safety to new levels with driver assist technologies.If you’re looking to include the Honda Sensing® in your new vehicle, opt for the new Honda Civic Sedan and also comes standard on the Touring trim, but is an available feature on the LX, EX, EX-T and EX-L models with an automatic transmission. The Honda Sensing® package includes:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS):, CMBS is able to identify slowing or stopped vehicles ahead using a millimeter-wave radar sensor, and, in certain circumstances, will automatically brake if the Goshen driver takes no action.
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW): FCW, complimenting CMBS, can detect straight-ahead vehicles with its forward-facing camera. Should you fail to react, CMBS will carry out automatic braking.
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW): With its camera, LDW recognizes lane markings, detecting if unintentionally drift from your lane. This system will utilize both visual and audible warnings to alert you of your movement.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC): While also acting as a traditional cruise control that lets you set a predetermined speed, ACC goes one step further by also allowing you to set a distance interval, maintaining your speed with automatic braking and acceleration of your vehicle.
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS): At speeds of 45 mph and higher, the Lane Keeping Assist System uses steering torque to help keep your Honda centered in its Middletown lane.
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM): RDM will apply steering torque to return your vehicle to its previous position if the system detects you’re leaving the road unintentionally or switching lanes without using a signal.
Experience the Honda Sensing® at Middletown Honda
Explore all of our models equipped with the Honda safety suite and explore ‘what is Honda Sensing®’ in person! Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions at Middletown Honda! We look forward to showing you how our inventory of Honda models will keep you safe and how they compare to their competitors’ safety ratings!
More from Middletown Honda
Finding the right SUV for you and your family in Middletown is crucial. Fortunately, the 2021 Honda Pilot is spacious and powerful! Its impressive towing capacity will make you feel confident when hauling a boat or trailer out to Monroe. The Honda Pilot also comes standard with a range of intuitive towing features to ensure a…
Is the Honda HR-V AWD? While front-wheel drive is standard on the HR-V, all-wheel drive is available! This means you can enjoy the efficiency of the new Honda HR-V, as well as extra traction on roads from Monroe to Warwick. With plenty of options to choose from, Middletown Honda is here to help you find the…
When in need of a new sedan, it’s important to note that the 2021 Honda Accord level provides new, innovative technology, advanced safety features, and more in a wide range of trim levels. Learn more about the 2021 Honda Accord trim levels, including hybrid options, with Middletown Honda near Monroe to find the perfect match for…