When Should You Check Your Tire Pressure?
Did you know improperly inflated tires can make them wear faster as well as lower gas mileage and handling? Those are just a few reasons it’s important to keep your tire pressure in check. Here’s how to regulate your tire pressure to keep your Honda running smoothly:
- Locate the your vehicle’s tire pressure information, this is typically found inside the driver side door or in the manual.
- Make sure tires are cold to ensure an accurate test.
- Use a tire pressure gauge to compare the recommended pressure level with your tire’s actual pressure level.
- If the pressure is too low, use a tire air hose to add more pressure until it reaches the recommended level.
- If the pressure is too high, use the tire pressure gauge to release air from the tires until it reaches the recommended level.
If you want to ensure your Honda’s tires are in top condition, schedule an appointment with Middletown Honda Service! To speak with one of our service specialists, book online or give us a call at (855) 473-3051 today!