2019 Honda CR-V Safety Rating
Ready to upgrade to a safe and reliable SUV for your family in Monroe? The 2019 Honda CR-V safety ratings and features are sure to get your attention. Explore the Honda CR-V safety rating and features at Middletown Honda, then visit our Middletown showroom to find a new Honda CR-V for sale!
IIHS: 2019 CR-V Safety Ratings
The IIHS* grades vehicles in the areas of Crash Avoidance Mitigation and Crashworthiness. When it comes to Crashworthiness, Headlights, and Child Seat Anchors categories, “Good” is the highest possible rating. See ratings for individual categories below:
- Small overlap front, driver and passenger side: Good
- Moderate overlap front: Good
- Side: Good
- Roof strength: Good
- Head restraints and seats: Good
Crash Avoidance & Mitigation
- Front crash prevention: Superior with optional equipment (highest possible rating)
- Headlights: Acceptable
Child seat anchors (LATCH) ease of use: Acceptable
NHTSA: 2019 CR-V Safety Ratings
The NHTSA** uses a 5-star scale to rate four main categories of vehicle safety. The 2019 Honda CR-V FWD earned a solid 5 stars across the board in the following categories:
- Overall Rating: 5 Stars
- Frontal Crash: 5 Stars
- Side Crash: 5 Stars
- Rollover: 5 Stars
Opt for an AWD trim and you’ll find it earns 4 stars in the rollover and front passenger side categories, but still earns an overall 5 star rating.
Honda CR-V Safety Features
With safety as a core value, Honda continues to deliver new safety features and innovations in every model. The Honda CR-V safety features include:
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) Body Structure
- Smart Vent® front side airbags
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control
- Brake Assist
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
What is Honda Sensing®?
The comprehensive Honda Sensing® safety and driver assist suite is available on the CR-V staring at the EX trim. This unique suite helps you navigate the Warwick roads with features like:
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
Drive Middletown Roads Knowing You’re Protected
Learn more about the Honda CR-V AWD and other boosts to performance and safety at Middletown Honda near Goshen. We offer a number of financing options to ensure you can secure a great price on a new Honda CR-V!
More About the 2019 CR-V Features
Ready to upgrade to a safe and reliable SUV for your family in Monroe? The 2019 Honda CR-V safety ratings and features are sure to get your attention. Explore the Honda CR-V safety rating and features at Middletown Honda, then visit our Middletown showroom to find a new Honda CR-V for sale! Learn More New CR-V…
Yes! The 2019 Honda CR-V does offer AWD as an option for Monroe drivers. At each CR-V trim level, you have the choice to upgrade to the Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™. Explore the Honda CR-V AWD system at Middletown Honda, then contact us to take a test drive and experience it in person….