2019 Honda Pilot MPG
The 2019 Honda Pilot earns a fuel efficient mpg that differs depending on the drivetrain you choose. And the gas tank holds 19.5 gallons, allowing for fewer stops at the gas station and more time on the Warwick roads. View your options and the fuel economy you can achieve in the Pilot with Middletown Honda.
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy and Engine Options
The 2019 Honda Pilot runs on a 280 hp, 3.5L V6 engine that provides 262 lb-ft of torque for Goshen drivers. The Pilot also provides an efficient EPA estimate depending on which drivetrain/transmission combination you choose:
- Front-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Front-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
To further enhance the efficiency of your Monroe drive, the Pilot technology features innovative systems and wireless connectivity including:
- HondaLink – Where you can stay connected to your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule and more whether inside your car or not.
- Eco Assist System – This system will inform you of the status of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management All-Wheel Drive – Improve the way your Honda handles with these systems during less than perfect road conditions.
Learn More at Middletown Honda
Check out the new Honda Pilot in person at Middletown Honda. Contact us today to schedule a test drive or to ask any questions you may have about popular competitors, new Honda incentives, or even about Honda features like the Honda Sensing safety suite and HondaLink® technology.
*19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6AT models. 18 city/26 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6AT models. 20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9AT models. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9AT models. Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
More About Honda Pilot Features
The 2019 Honda Pilot offers a spacious interior a lot of cargo space. The Pilot’s three-row SUV offers 16.5 cubic feet of cargo volume when the rear seats are in us. When you fold the third row down to expand the cargo area, you will get 46.8 cubic feet. Get more space by folding down…
The 2019 Honda Pilot earns a fuel efficient mpg that differs depending on the drivetrain you choose. And the gas tank holds 19.5 gallons, allowing for fewer stops at the gas station and more time on the Warwick roads. View your options and the fuel economy you can achieve in the Pilot with Middletown Honda. Learn…