2020 Honda Passport Reviews
The 2020 Honda Passport reviews celebrate this Honda crossover’s commitment to efficiency, innovation, and more, highlighting in particular its spacious interior and cargo space. If you’ve been shopping for a new SUV in Middletown, read what professional auto critics are saying about this exciting model.
What are the 2020 Honda Passport Reviews Saying?
Critics are raving about the 2020 Honda Passport, and it’s no surprise why. This stunning SUV packs in the latest comfort and connectivity features Monroe drivers crave, all at an affordable price. See what the professionals are saying in their Honda Passport reviews:
- Edmunds: “The Passport, essentially a Honda Pilot minus a third row, offers far more passenger and cargo space than the CR-V and easier maneuverability than the Pilot. Headroom and legroom are abundant all around. And with more than 41 cubic feet of storage behind the second row, the Passport trounces most rivals when it comes time to carry large objects. It also offers comfortable seats, a smooth ride, upscale cabin materials, and a powerful and fuel-efficient V6 engine.”
- Car and Driver: “Those who want a big two-row crossover SUV that drives well and wears a Honda badge will be more than satisfied with the 2020 Passport. It’s stockpiled with standard driver assists such as adaptive cruise control and automated emergency braking. The Passport also boasts an exceptionally comfy and commodious interior, with plenty of room to store cargo. Along with optional all-wheel drive, every model is powered by a quick and refined V-6 powertrain.”
- Kelley Blue Book*: “While it’s undeniably similar to its big brother, the 3-row Pilot, we like the looks and proportions of the 2020 Honda Passport much better. It’s six inches shorter but has the same wheelbase, and it’s also an inch wider and taller. It has a steeper back window angle for a sportier appearance, and its grille has a more rugged look as well.”
- U.S. News and World Report: “The Honda Passport is a good two-row midsize SUV. Its cabin features upscale materials and loads of standard safety features, while the standard V6 engine delivers solid power and average fuel economy estimates.”
Standout 2020 Honda Passport Features
No matter which Honda Passport trim level you choose, you can expect an impressive selection of technology features and performance perks, with a spirited drive to add extra fun to your Warwick commute. Even with the standard base-level Honda Passport Sport, you’ll unlock:
- 3.5L V6 engine
- 280 hp
- Available Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ (i-VTM4®) AWD System
- Intelligent Traction Management
- Honda Sensing®
- Cargo Area Underfloor Storage Compartments
- Remote Engine Start
- 9-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Smart Entry
- Push Button Start
- 20-Inch Alloy Wheels
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Fog Lights
- Rear Privacy Glass
- Dual Exhaust Finishers
Review the Honda Passport at Middletown Honda
While reading the Honda Passport review may inform your search, the review that matters most is yours. Test drive this new Honda crossover SUV today at Middletown Honda, where we aim to provide a pleasant car shopping experience. Take advantage of our helpful car buying tips and new vehicle specials to get the most out of your experience, and contact us with any questions!
*For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
More from Middletown Honda
The Honda Civic has been a go-to choice for sedan drivers in the Monroe area and continues to be a popular option, especially with the redesign for the 2022 model. The 2022 Honda Civic transformed into a sedan with a sleek outer design, extremely comfortable interior, and the best of both worlds when it…
We are coming into the rainy season once again, just before winter hits. The weather begins to cool down and hurricane season comes to effect with the mix of the warm and cool weather. Any little bit of rain can affect driving conditions. Even just the lightest bit can coat the road just enough to…
No matter the condition we will buy it. At Middletown Honda, we will take what you got. Head to our website, and click Used Cars to Value your Trade. Figure out what your car’s value is, and get the upgrade you always wanted. We will take it off your hands. We want your car, all makes,…