2020 Honda Passport Reviews
The 2020 Honda Passport reviews celebrate this Honda crossover’s commitment to efficiency, innovation, and more, highlighting in particular its spacious interior and cargo space. If you’ve been shopping for a new SUV in Middletown, read what professional auto critics are saying about this exciting model.
What are the 2020 Honda Passport Reviews Saying?
Critics are raving about the 2020 Honda Passport, and it’s no surprise why. This stunning SUV packs in the latest comfort and connectivity features Monroe drivers crave, all at an affordable price. See what the professionals are saying in their Honda Passport reviews:
- Edmunds: “The Passport, essentially a Honda Pilot minus a third row, offers far more passenger and cargo space than the CR-V and easier maneuverability than the Pilot. Headroom and legroom are abundant all around. And with more than 41 cubic feet of storage behind the second row, the Passport trounces most rivals when it comes time to carry large objects. It also offers comfortable seats, a smooth ride, upscale cabin materials, and a powerful and fuel-efficient V6 engine.”
- Car and Driver: “Those who want a big two-row crossover SUV that drives well and wears a Honda badge will be more than satisfied with the 2020 Passport. It’s stockpiled with standard driver assists such as adaptive cruise control and automated emergency braking. The Passport also boasts an exceptionally comfy and commodious interior, with plenty of room to store cargo. Along with optional all-wheel drive, every model is powered by a quick and refined V-6 powertrain.”
- Kelley Blue Book*: “While it’s undeniably similar to its big brother, the 3-row Pilot, we like the looks and proportions of the 2020 Honda Passport much better. It’s six inches shorter but has the same wheelbase, and it’s also an inch wider and taller. It has a steeper back window angle for a sportier appearance, and its grille has a more rugged look as well.”
- U.S. News and World Report: “The Honda Passport is a good two-row midsize SUV. Its cabin features upscale materials and loads of standard safety features, while the standard V6 engine delivers solid power and average fuel economy estimates.”
Standout 2020 Honda Passport Features
No matter which Honda Passport trim level you choose, you can expect an impressive selection of technology features and performance perks, with a spirited drive to add extra fun to your Warwick commute. Even with the standard base-level Honda Passport Sport, you’ll unlock:
- 3.5L V6 engine
- 280 hp
- Available Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ (i-VTM4®) AWD System
- Intelligent Traction Management
- Honda Sensing®
- Cargo Area Underfloor Storage Compartments
- Remote Engine Start
- 9-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Smart Entry
- Push Button Start
- 20-Inch Alloy Wheels
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Fog Lights
- Rear Privacy Glass
- Dual Exhaust Finishers
Review the Honda Passport at Middletown Honda
While reading the Honda Passport review may inform your search, the review that matters most is yours. Test drive this new Honda crossover SUV today at Middletown Honda, where we aim to provide a pleasant car shopping experience. Take advantage of our helpful car buying tips and new vehicle specials to get the most out of your experience, and contact us with any questions!
*For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
More from Middletown Honda
Is the Honda HR-V AWD? While front-wheel drive is standard on the HR-V, all-wheel drive is available! This means you can enjoy the efficiency of the new Honda HR-V, as well as extra traction on roads from Monroe to Warwick. With plenty of options to choose from, Middletown Honda is here to help you find…
When in need of a new sedan, it’s important to note that the 2021 Honda Accord level provides new, innovative technology, advanced safety features, and more in a wide range of trim levels. Learn more about the 2021 Honda Accord trim levels, including hybrid options, with Middletown Honda near Monroe to find the perfect match for…
A majority of Monroe drivers choose the Honda Civic because it’s fiercely dependable, it’s fuel-efficient, and it’s feature-packed. But what are the Honda Civic colors? Luckily, you get a choice of eight unique exterior color choices and three interior color choices. Whether you prefer Crystal Black Pearl, Rallye Red, or even Cosmic Blue Metallic, chances…