2015 Honda CR-Z vs. 2015 Mini Cooper
2015 Honda CR-Z
2015 Mini Cooper
Middletown and Mechanicstown don’t often spend much time comparing the smooth and flowing 2015 Honda CR-Z to the chunky 2015 Mini Cooper. In addition to its superior exterior, the CR-Z offers more standard features, enhanced safety, and an obvious commitment to providing an exceptional ride for drivers all across the country.
Trim Levels and Price
- CR-Z: Starting at $20,145,* the standard CR-Z is a base model that goes beyond the ordinary. A three-mode drive system is standard, allowing drivers to optimize their ride, while premium features such as climate control, cruise control, and a rearview camera are also included.
- CR-Z EX: Starting at $21,990,* the EX upgrades your comfort with a leather-wrapped steering wheel, enhances safety and styling with LED daytime running lights, and offers a race-ready feel with textured aluminum pedals.
- CR-Z EX with Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System: Adding a satellite-linked navigation system with integrated voice recognition and FM traffic, as well as a multi-angle rearview camera, this model is a cut above, and starts at $23,490.*
The 2015 Mini Cooper also comes in three models, but starts and ends far higher than the 2015 Honda CR-Z. Your standard Mini Cooper will cost a minimum of $20,700, with the premium features found in the upper-level model starting at $30,600.
Powertrains and MPG
Comfort and Convenience Features
- Rearview Camera: Fitted as standard in the 2015 Honda CR-Z, this handy device allows you to reverse in confidence. Available for an added charge in the Mini Cooper.
- Sports Seats: Deeply supportive and immediately eye-catching, sports seats are fitted in all CR-Z models, but cost extra in standard Mini Cooper models.
- Keyless Entry: The 2015 Honda CR-Z provides keyless entry as a standard feature, but Mini charges extra for their comfort keyless-entry system.
- Stability Control
- Tire Pressure Monitoring
- Anti-Lock Brakes
However, only the CR-Z can boast the advanced engineering of an Advanced Capability Engineering (ACE) body structure. This body structure intelligently directs impact energy away from occupants, protecting them from injury in the unlikely event of an accident.
Drive the 2015 CR-Z at Middletown Honda
The 2015 Honda CR-Z offers interior and safety features that can’t be matched by the 2015 Mini Cooper, all while providing a lower starting price. To test drive yours today, just come down to Middletown Honda.
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $820.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.
** Based on 2015 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.