The 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid Features the Latest Onboard Technologies
Goshen and Monroe drivers tend to be drawn to the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid thanks to its remarkable mileage, but it also delivers some of the finest features around. Whether you’re interested in optimizing entertainment, convenience, luxury, relaxation, or safety, you’ll find exactly what you’ve been looking for.
Goshen and Monroe drivers know they can count on exceptional mileage with the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid, but they’ll also experience an effortless ride thanks to the following features.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines: When you enter Reverse, the rearview camera will display a live feed of the area behind your vehicle, with three separate viewing angles to choose from.
- Remote Engine Start: With the simple push of a button, you’ll be able to start your engine up before you even step inside. At more than 82 degrees, cool air is circulated to bring the temperature down; at less than 40 degrees, the defrosters are activated.
- Honda LaneWatch: Plays a video of your passenger-side lane when you signal to your right, revealing close to four times more than the passenger-side mirror alone.
With leather-trimmed seats, steering-wheel, and shift knob all available, the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid is clearly a front-runner when it comes to driver and passenger comfort, with further fittings including:
- Heated Seats: Nobody likes sitting in a cold seat, so the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid makes heated seats available. Unlike its rivals, the Accord Hybrid provides them in both the front and rear.
- 10-Way Power Driver’s Seat: You’ll be able to move your seat along 10 separate planes of motion to ensure pitch-perfect support. The lower cushion even tilts up and down let you get your leg angle just right.
- Dual-Zone Climate Control: Both the driver and front-passenger receive their own separate climate control settings and zones, so both can stay at their own level of cool.
The 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid’s innovative Dual-Motor system and multiple drive modes position it at the front of the hybrid segment when it comes to efficiency technology. You’ll find that onboard technologies are equally refined.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System: Use either your 7-inch Display Audio touchscreen or enhanced voice recognition technology to request turn-by-turn directions to any address in the United States.
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto: You’ll have the opportunity to sync your smartphone with the Accord Hybrid, then use a range of feature and apps through its onboard systems.
- Honda Sensing: Advanced driver assistance technologies are provided as standard, including Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS), Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC, Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS), and Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM).
The Features of the New Accord Hybrid Are Unmissable
Few sedans on the road today are able to keep pace with the Accord Hybrid when it comes to features and amenities. If you’d like to find out more, don’t hesitate to contact us at Middletown Honda today.