What Honda Accord Models are Available?
The Honda Accord model has been impressing Monroe drivers for years, and it’s mostly due to the three impressive models that are available. Regardless of your specific style and taste, you’ll have your choice of a sedan, coupe, or hybrid model, ensuring you get all the fine features you desire.
The Honda Accord Sedan delivers a variety of fun features that give you and your passengers all the room to roam.
- 10-way power seats with memory functionality give you pure comfort on the Monticello roads
- Leather-trimmed seats with red stitching provide a sporty look to this sedan
- Experience up to 212 hp for a ride you’ll always remember
- Stop less frequently at the gas station with an EPA-estimated 29* mpg rating
The Honda Accord Coupe is a great choice for those Goshen drivers who want a sleeker vehicle than the sedan.
- Dual-zone climate control provides the comfort everyone in the cabin needs for an enjoyable ride
- Explore the V6 engine that offers 278 hp for power you’ll recognize
- Push button start lets you get in and go with the touch of a button
- One-touch power moonroof helps you receive the fresh air you need while on the go
Lowering your carbon footprint will help the future, and the Honda Accord Hybrid model is the right choice for those looking to go green.
- Two-motor hybrid system uses one motor to accelerate and one to start the engine
- Switch to sport mode and see how the hybrid model moves seamlessly through the road
- With a smaller battery pack, you’ll have more cargo space for all your belongings
Choose Yours at Middletown Honda
Opting for the Honda Accord is a great way to explore what the world around you has to offer, and Middletown Honda has the best selection. Visit our dealership at 520 Rte 211 E in Middletown, NY to see what’s trending, or contact us at (855) 473-3050 to learn more about our current vehicle specials.
*Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.