The 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Showcases the Height of Automotive Technology
If you’re looking for top-tier technology in a cool and exhilarating vehicle, the 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback might just be what you’ve been waiting for. From safety features to smartphone connectivity, the new Civic Hatchback leads the segment in terms of comfort, convenience, and entertainment. Here are just a few of our favorite features.
Standard and Available Civic Hatchback Technology
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines: All trim levels of the 2017 Civic Hatchback come with a cutting-edge rearview camera that can cycle between three distinct viewing modes (Normal, Wide, and Top-down), and guidelines are provided to help you see your intended path and judge distances between your Civic and rear obstructions.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Standard cruise control is great when the road is open ahead of you, but Adaptive Cruise Control takes things one step further. Your preset speed will be automatically adjusted up and down in order to maintain a safe distance between your Civic Hatchback and the vehicle ahead, making even stop-start traffic that little bit less stressful.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto: Everyone from your colleagues to your kids expects for you to stay in touch when you’re on the go. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto allow you to take and make calls effortlessly, but these technologies go beyond that. If you need to use an app, you can bring it up on the Civic Hatchback’s high-resolution 7-inch touchscreen.
- 540-W 12-Speaker Audio System: The top of the line Sport Touring trim level provides drivers with a rich and immersive soundtrack thanks to its premium audio system. With 540-watts of power, subwoofer, and 12 high-end speakers, it can fill the Civic Hatchback with concert-level sound during every journey.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System: This Garmin-based system provides 3D renderings of buildings and terrain on the vehicle’s 7-inch Display Audio touchscreen, plus voice recognition and free map updates for 5 years. Honda HD Digital Traffic comes as standard; if there’s an accident in Goshen or gridlock in Monroe, you’ll be aware of the problem in time to make changes to your route.
- Lane Departure Warning: Gradually deviating from your chosen lane can be uncomfortably easy when you’re tackling long distances on the highway, especially if you’re travelling during the night. If you do begin to deviate without signaling, the Lane Departure Warning system will provide an alert; if you fail to react, the Lane Keep Assist System will deliver corrective steering pressure.
Test Drive Your 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Today
If you’d like to experience the electrifying drive and first-class technology of the 2017 Civic Hatchback for yourself, just contact one of the team here at Middletown Honda. Alternatively, feel free to swing around to our showroom.