Explore the 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback’s Trim Levels
The 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback is roaring into showrooms across the country, with five separate trim levels from which drivers can choose. Everything from engine power to seating surfaces will be influenced by the trim you select, so make sure you don’t rush into a decision. Here’s a quick overview of each model to get you started.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- Automatic Climate Control System
- 5-Inch Color LCD Screen
You’ll even have the freedom to add all the driver assistance features of the Honda Sensing suite.
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto: Sync up to your smartphone to use a growing selection of apps right through your inbuilt Display Audio touchscreen.
- Smart Entry with Push Button Start: Get inside the Civic Hatchback and start up the engine without even having to fish the keys from your pocket.
The EX-L Navi
The Sport Touring
The 1.5L turbocharged engine of the Sport combines with everything that makes the EX-L Navi so well-equipped, so the Sport Touring is first-rate all the way. It also brings its own exclusive features, including heated outboard rear seats, rain-sensing windshield wipers, and a 540-watt, 12-speaker sound system, plus all the Honda Sensing driver assistance technologies as standard.
Find Your Ideal 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Trim Level Today
Here at Middletown Honda, we know the trim levels of the 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback inside and out, so make sure you contact one of our team members if you have any questions or need any further information.