How are Experts Reviewing the 2017 Honda Civic?
It doesn’t matter the background or what company these individuals hail from, each industry expert can agree the new 2017 Honda Civic is a model to bring home to Monticello.
- MotorTrend Admires the Upgrades for 2017 : “The exterior moves away from safe, subdued styling in favor of an exterior that sparks interest. The interior offers up more passenger and cargo room, with rear passengers sitting more comfortably…”
- US News Appreciates the All-Around Style: “The 2017 Honda Civic isn’t just a good car, it’s a great car, and one that makes few compromises. The Civic returns some of the best fuel economy estimates in its class (up to 28/40* mpg), provides nimble yet comfortable handling, and offers a superb array of standard and high-tech features at a reasonable price.”
- Edmunds Talks About the Engine: “After a complete redesign just last year, the 2017 Honda Civic is back with a few key additions. Most important, a hatchback variant has been added to the lineup, and the available turbocharged engine makes a bit more power in that model, too.”
- Car and Driver Rave About the Power: “Honda’s winningest combination comes when you opt for a six-speed manual transmission available in the Civic hatchback Sport, in which the 180-hp turbo 1.5-liter is standard equipment.”
Choose Middletown Honda Today
Middletown Honda knows Monticello drivers want to explore more of the 2017 Honda Civic, and we have a nice selection of models for you to choose from, test drive, and bring home today. Visit our dealership, located at 520 Rte 211 E in Middletown, NY, to see our inventory or to learn more about our vehicle financing options.
* 28 city / 40 highway/ 32 combined mpg rating for LX model with 6-speed manual transmission. 31 city / 40 highway / 34 combined mpg rating for LX & EX CVT models. 31 city / 42 highway / 35 combined mpg rating for EX-T model with 6-speed manual transmission. 32 city / 42 highway / 36 combined mpg rating for EX-T, EX-L and Touring CVT models. Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.