2018 Honda CR-V vs. 2018 Mazda CX-5
Compare the 2018 Honda CR-V and the 2018 Mazda CX-5 to help you decide which SUV is best for your Middletown drive. In the CR-V, you’ll find a multi-Angle Rearview Camera, Blind Spot Information System, and Rain-Sensing Wipers. While the CX-5 also has some interesting features, The Honda CR-V has the edge in a few key areas.
What Does the CR-V Have That the CX-5 Doesn’t?
Inside both the Honda CR-V and the Mazda CX-5, you’ll find interior features that improve your overall driving experience. These features range from entertainment to conveniences like rearview cameras.
- Honda CR-V: Some of the best features in the CR-V include the Multi-Angle Rearview Camera, 5-Inch Color LCD Screen with Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® and Streaming Audio, and a USB Audio Interface.
- Mazda CX-5: The CX-5 has an Active Driving Display, MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system, and BoseⓇ 10-speaker sound system better entertainment.
Why Choose Honda?
With Honda models, like the CR-V, not only do you get technologically advanced interiors, but you get top notch safety. Though the CX-5 has i-ACTIVSENSEⓇ Safety Innovations and pre-collision safety technology, the CR-V has Honda SensingⓇ technology that includes the following:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System
Curious what the critics had to say about the new CR-V? Here are what the top names in auto think about this Honda SUV:
- U.S. News: “We named the CR-V our 2018 Best Compact SUV for the Money** because it has the best combination of overall quality and value in its class. Thanks to its sizeable cabin, wealth of safety features, and positive feedback from automotive writers, we named the CR-V our 2018 Best Compact SUV for Families***.”
- Car and Driver: “Honda’s CR-V is a triple threat: it packs a host of high-tech equipment, impressive fuel economy, and copious cargo space. As if that’s not enough, the CR-V also boasts contemporary styling and engaging driving dynamics.”
- Edmunds: “There’s also more rear legroom […] and an exceptional 75.8 cubic feet of maximum cargo space that makes the supposedly compact CR-V a legitimate alternative to midsize SUVs. Add it all up and the CR-V is a strong contender for best-in-class honors.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “It has more interior room than a Toyota RAV4, more power than the Nissan Rogue and better resale value than a Ford Escape. The [Honda CR-V] continues to be the go-to crossover SUV for those seeking dependability, affordability, safety, and simplicity.”
Get Behind the Wheel of the CR-V at Middletown Honda
Learn more about our new CR-V models for sale near Goshen and the CR-V interior features by asking our knowledgeable staff or by taking one for a test drive. Visit us near Monticello to get behind the wheel of the CR-V.
*26 city/32 highway/28 combined mpg rating for 2WD LX with CVT model. 25 city/31 highway/27 combined mpg rating for AWD LX with CVT model. 28 city/34 highway/30 combined mpg rating for 2WD EX, EX-L and Touring with CVT models. 27 city/33 highway/29 combined mpg rating for AWD EX, EX-L and Touring with CVT models. Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.