How to Find Honda Radio Codes?
Finding Your Information
If you decide to unlock your radio code on your own, you’ll need to find your VIN number and serial number. This is easy to do.
Look for your VIN number in the following places:
- Your vehicle’s windshield base
- Your vehicle registration
- Your Honda billing statement
- Your insurance card or insurance statements
- If your vehicle is earlier than 2001, you’ll need to bring it to a Honda Service Center
- If it’s older than 2001, it will be either on your anti-theft ID card or placed inside the glove box
- If you own a 2013 or 2014 Odyssey or Pilot, you won’t need a serial number
Let Middletown Honda Help
If you’re having trouble resetting your Honda radio codes, the experts at Middletown Honda can help. Visit our service center at 520 Route 211 E in Middletown, NY. You can also stop by our dealership to check out other Honda models that may interest you, as well as explore Honda residual value or safety ratings. Contact us today at 855-473-3051 to learn more about how we can help your Monroe drive today.