Explore the Outstanding Standard and Available Features of the 2017 Honda Ridgeline
Goshen, Monroe, and Newburgh drivers can finally take advantage of the 2017 Honda Ridgeline, and when they do they’ll find more features than expected. Honda has taken a work-ready truck and forged it into a vehicle that boasts the kind of capability you’d demand as well as a comprehensive selection of amenities and fittings.
Ingenious Truck Bed
There’s plenty to get excited about when it comes to the 2017 Honda Ridgeline, but its most talked-about features revolve around the bed.
- Dual-Action Tailgate: Other truck beds fold down from the bottom, which is usually fine. Of course, sometimes it’s better to swing your tailgate open from the side, and that’s just what you’ll be able to do with the Ridgeline.
- In-Bed Audio System: The Ridgeline’s Class-Exclusive in-bed sound system has taken tailgating to the next level. 6 speakers pump out up to 540-watts of power, and you can control your system from either the in-dash touchscreen or via Bluetooth.
- In-Bed Trunk: The Ridgeline’s expansive bed is great for standard carrying, but if you need a little more it also contains a handy lockable trunk nestled within. It even features a plug, so you can fill it with ice to make an on-the-go cooler.
The Ridgeline is a capable performer, but that capability doesn’t come at the expense of comfort.
Here are just a few of the Ridgeline amenities designed to improve your driving experience:
- Heated Steering Wheel: Wrapping your hands around a freezing cold steering wheel is no way to start the day. Thanks to the Ridgeline’s available heated steering wheel, it’s an experience you’ll never need to face again.
- Heated Seats: When the air starts to get chilly, you’ll be kept warm and toasty by heating functions in the front seats.
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control: This feature provides individual climate zones and controls for the driver, front passenger, and rear passengers.
The Ridgeline is as adept at keeping you connected on the go as it is at maintaining your comfort as you drive.
Available technologies include:
- HondaLink, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto: These pieces of software allow Goshen, Monroe, and Newburgh drivers to sync up their smartphones, then use a range of features and apps through the Ridgeline systems directly.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System: Top of the line graphics provide 3D renderings of terrain, buildings and road signs. You’ll also benefit from lane guidance, a live search function, voice recognition, HD Digital Traffic, and free map updates for 5 years.
From Comfort Fittings to Audio Systems, the 2017 Honda Ridgeline is Sensational
The features of the 2017 Honda Ridgeline really do set it apart from everything else on the market. If you’d like to check them out in person, all you need to do is come on down to Middletown Honda today. You’ll find us at 520 Rte 211 E Middletown.