Middletown Honda is New York’s Trusted Honda Dealer
We realize there are a lot of car dealerships in Middletown and the surrounding areas for you to choose from, but Middletown Honda is one you can trust. Whether you are looking for a new Honda vehicle or a quality pre-owned car, truck, or SUV, we have hundreds of vehicles in our inventory for you to choose from. Our professional and experienced sales team will work with you to make your car buying experience a positive one. In fact, everyone here at Middletown Honda is dedicated to providing outstanding customer service through every stage of the car buying process. No matter what you are looking for — a new car, parts and accessories, or vehicle servicing — you’ll find it at Middletown Honda.
Visit Our Maintenance and Repair Center to Service Your High Mileage Vehicle
Thanks to improvements in technology and engineering, drivers are keeping their vehicles longer and driving farther — often well past 150,000 miles. With proper care, like the outstanding maintenance you receive from our service and parts department, many cars can be kept running for virtually as long as you want to keep the vehicle. As your vehicle’s engine ages, performance decreases and oil starts to break down at a faster rate. Additionally, seals deteriorate, gaskets become brittle, and oil consumption increases, which leads to reduced engine performance.
Here are a few suggestions and tips for keeping your high mileage vehicle running properly well into the six-figure mileage territory.
- Always change your oil every three months or 3,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- Use a certified service technician for all maintenance. All our certified service technicians at Middletown Honda will answer your questions and explain procedures clearly.
- Have your vehicle prepared for all seasons.
- Check into all strange symptoms and warning signs of something being abnormal.
- Watch for outward signs such as leaking fluids — it could mean serious trouble.
- If possible, store your vehicle in a dry, temperate location. This will help prevent wear and tear on both its interior and exterior.
- Check the fluids regularly, because it can be especially dangerous for a high mileage car to run low.
- Carefully check your vehicle’s safety features on a regular basis to ensure that in the event of an accident they will perform their vital life-saving functions.
- Check your tire pressure at least once a month to help prevent unexpected flats.
- Schedule regular tune-ups with a certified technician.
Stop by Our Middleton Service Center Today
Whether you’re looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle or visiting our service and parts department, you can count on everyone at Middleton Honda to provide top-notch, one-on-one customer service. Our sales team is available seven days a week to assist you with all your automotive needs, and our service center is open six days a week with convenient hours, so visit us today!