The 2017 Honda HR-V is able to fit around your needs, with three available trim levels for you to choose between:
- LX: Starting at an MSRP of $19,365*, the LX delivers plenty of premium features as standard, including cruise control, Bluetooth wireless technology, and a multi-angle rearview camera.
- EX: Starting at an MSRP of $21,415*, the EX offers a number of additional features, including heated front seats, a Honda LaneWatch system, and Smart Entry with Push-Button Start.
- EX-L Navi: Starting at an MSRP of $24,840*, the EX-L Navi treats drivers to top of the line amenities, including a satellite-linked navigation system, HD radio, and leather-trimmed seats.
Powertrains and MPG
The 2017 Honda HR-V performs the exceptional by offering the swift acceleration needed for enjoyable city-focused driving, the quiet and controlled cruising to make highway driving feel effortless, and even an available Real Time AWD system with Intelligent Control System to help you venture off-road.That kind of multi-faceted capability is assured thanks to a sophisticated 1.8L four-cylinder engine, which delivers up to 141-hp and 127 lb.-ft. of torque to your command. You’ll then be able to pair your powerhouse four-cylinder to one of two available transmission systems:
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission: Allows for total control over power delivery and makes up to a compelling 25 mpg in the city and 33 mpg on the highway**.
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with Sport Mode: Returns up to 28 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway while matching the effortless nature of a traditional automatic**.
Goshen and Monroe drivers don’t find it hard to fall head over heels for the interior of the 2017 Honda HR-V. There’s up to 58.8 cubic feet of storage space alongside a healthy 100.1 cubic feet of passenger room, so the cabin feels light and airy in spite of the compact exterior dimensions.Of course, the real draw here is the innovative Magic Seat, which lets you slip into four separate cargo modes to suit your changing needs:
- Utility Mode: Need to handle larger, boxier items? Just drop the rear row to make space.
- Tall Mode: Take advantage of footwell space by dropping one of the rear seat cushions. You’ll then be able to stand taller items up instead of laying them down.
- Long Mode: If you need to accommodate longer items, such as skis or even a kayak, fold both the rear seat and front passenger seat and you’ll have up to eight feet to play with.
- Refresh Mode: Remove the front headrest and then recline the front seats; you’ll be able to sit in the rear with your legs stretched along the length of the vehicle.
The 2017 Honda HR-V is able to make comfort a top priority with optional extras such as leather-trimmed seats and heated front seats. It also lets Goshen and Monroe drivers take advantage of the latest technologies, including:
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: When you enter Reverse, the rearview monitor will automatically activate, and you can cycle between three viewing angles (Normal, Top-down, and Wide-angle) to see exactly what’s behind the vehicle.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation: This Garmin-based system delivers 3D rendering of buildings and geography alongside turn-by-turn directions, plus HD Digital Traffic to keep you ahead of gridlock as it develops.
- HondaLink: Got your smartphone? Just use the HondaLink system to quickly and easily sync it up to the HR-V’s inboard infotainment and connectivity systems.
The 2017 Honda HR-V offers incredible peace of mind as well as a wealth of standard active safety features to help make sure that you need never to put the HR-V to the test yourself.Standard protection devices include:
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) with Traction Control
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
- Brake Assist
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
Experience the 2017 Honda HR-V for Yourself at Middletown Honda
It’s hard to picture a more well-rounded compact crossover than the 2017 Honda HR-V. Only in its second year of production, the HR-V already feels like it sets the industry standard, and you can test drive yours today by paying a visit to the showroom here at Middletown Honda.