Keep a Complete Car Safety Kit in Your Vehicle
Be Prepared in Any Automotive Situation With These Basic Items
When it comes to being prepared, it’s the small things that count. That’s why New York drivers trust us as their car dealership near Goshen for automotive tips and information. Honda vehicles feature the latest safety technology, from Honda’s Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) body structure to cabins well protected with airbags. However, there is only so much these features can do when you are in an emergency situation or accident. Below are some items to include in your car at all times to ensure that you and your passengers remain safe and secure.
- – Your updated registration and insurance card should be in your car in case you get pulled over or are involved in an accident.
- – Purified water should be kept in your car in case you ever get stranded. We recommend at least one container to help you stay hydrated while waiting for help.
- – Blankets or large towels provide warmth on the off chance that you have to endure a night’s stay in you car due to a bad storm or snow.
- – A first-aid kit is necessary on the road. Unforeseen injuries are bound to occur at some point, and Band-Aids, Neosporin, and gauze could make such a situation a lot better.
- – Snacks should be stored in an easily accessible place. It’s good to have food on you to resolve hunger and keep your body going in case you have to spend a long period of time in your car.
- – Jumper cables make you forgetting to turn off your headlights less of a tragedy. Simply ask another driver to help you connect the leads — you don’t even have to worry if they have cables.
- – Duct tape and rope can be used in a variety of different ways, and are versatile materials to have on hand if you need to tie something down or tape over a hole in your interior.
- – Tire pressure gauges are easy to fit into your glovebox, and they help you monitor when your pressure is getting dangerously low.
- – Swiss army knives are small yet multifunctional, which is why it’s good to have one somewhere close by in your car.
Contact Us Today!
Speak to one of our certified experts for more suggestions on how you can prepare for any circumstances you may encounter on the road. While you’re here, let our sales team help you find the best new or used car to fit your lifestyle. For all your automotive needs, choose Middletown Honda.