What is HondaLink?
What is HondaLink? HondaLink is a first-generation system is cloud-based in-vehicle connectivity with a customizable interface that allows you to seamlessly connect to a wide range of digital content without ever having to take out your phone. Monroe drivers can navigate content by voice, steering wheel-mounted controls, or in-dash audio controls. This intuitive vehicle interface gives Honda owners access to thousands of media and information sources, from podcasts and audiobooks to social media and restaurant recommendations to navigation and weather, all without having to fuss with your smartphone. Explore HondaLink available in new Honda vehicles at Middletown Honda, and contact us if you have any questions!
What Can HondaLink Do?
You know what is HondaLink, but what can it do? HondaLink is divided into feature sets: Basic, Link, Security, Remote, and Concierge. Starting with HondaLink Basic, you can seamlessly connect to features that help you stay in control on Warwick roads like the digital owner’s manual, recall alerts, service scheduling, parking reminders, and roadside assistance. If you upgrade your HondaLink services, you can access features both in your vehicle and remotely:
- Get service reminders, speed alerts, and security alerts
- Monitor mileage, fuel range, and oil life status
- Remotely access your vehicle
- Send destinations from your smartphone directly to your vehicle’s navigation system
- Request enhanced roadside assistance
- Use a live assistant to make reservations
How Do I Connect to HondaLink?
- On your compatible smartphone, download the HondaLink® app.
- When prompted, enter your VIN (found on your insurance card and on the driver’s side door jam sticker).
- Create a new Honda ID account or enter your existing Honda ID information.
- Sync your phone with your vehicle’s Bluetooth®.
- On your vehicle’s infotainment display select the HondaLink® icon, and you are all set to use the app!
Which Models Offer HondaLink Compatibility?
Goshen drivers can access HondaLink in vehicles of all shapes, sizes, and capabilities–this feature is available in the following Honda vehicles:
Learn More About the HondaLink System at Middletown Honda
When you are ready to see HondaLink in action, stop by our showroom and take a test drive! We are conveniently located in Middletown, just a short drive from Warwick and Goshen. Connect with us today at Middletown Honda to set up a demonstration of HondaLink, or to learn about other Honda technologies!
More From Middletown Honda
Trim by trim, lets see what this new car brings. LX – $22,900 MSRP* 31c/40h mpg Sport mode 158 HP 2.0L engine 60/40 Split fold down rear seat Sport – $24,100 MSRP* 31c/40h mpg (CVT) 18 inch alloy wheels 6 speed Manual Transmission or automatic Leather steering wheel Smart entry with walk away auto lock…
The new 11th generation Civic Hatchback all trims come with idle-stop, driver and passenger sides airbags, rear seatbelt reminder, traffic jam assist and smartphone / audio interface. A huge back seat, larger than any before and 7 inch touch screen. There are 4 trims that are available with the 2022…
The Honda Civic has been a go-to choice for sedan drivers in the Monroe area and continues to be a popular option, especially with the redesign for the 2022 model. The 2022 Honda Civic transformed into a sedan with a sleek outer design, extremely comfortable interior, and the best of both worlds when it…