What is the Price of the 2014 Honda Accord Sedan?
Featuring new technology and eco-friendly ratings, the 2014 Accord Sedan is poised to usher in the wave of the future, all at a low starting MSRP of $21,955 on base LX models with manual transmissions.* Safety options like Honda Lane Watch enhance your awareness on the road, as do Forward Collision and Lane Departure Warnings. And the innovative ECON button and Eco Assist feature provide options for increased fuel efficiency as you drive.
Below we outline the MSRPs for each available model, along with a few of the features you can expect at each price point:
- The Honda Accord LX model starts at $21,955* and includes standard features like a 6-speed manual transmission, hill start assist, illuminated steering wheel-mounted controls, a rearview camera with guidelines, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, SMS text message functionality, a USB audio interface, an MP3/auxiliary input jack, and Pandora capability.
- The Accord Sport begins at $23,715* and adds features like a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with paddle shifters (available), 18-inch alloy wheels, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and more.
- The 2014 Accord EX, starting at $24,880,* adds a slightly different set of features to the basic LX model, opting for 17-inch alloy wheels, push button start, a power moonroof, 2 additional speakers, and a smart entry system.
- The EX-L model begins at $28,270* and builds upon the EX with a leather-trimmed interior, heated front seats, a 360-watt AM/FM/CD premium audio system with 7 speakers (including subwoofer), HondaLink featuring Aha compatibility, and LED brake lights.
- The Accord EX-L V6 begins at $30,345* with the most significant change from the EX-L model being the 278-hp, 3.5L i-VTEC V6 engine. The V6 model also features LED daytime running lights and the HomeLink remote system.
- The Honda Accord Touring is the highest available trim level, and this luxury-focused option starts at $33,480.* Featuring all the upgrades of the EX-L V6 model, drivers will also get adaptive cruise control and automatic LED headlights.
Discover the 2014 Honda Accord at Middletown Honda Today
Stop in today to our Middletown showroom at 520 Rte 211 E. Speak to a sales representative in person or at (855) 473-3053 with any questions you have about the 2014 Accord’s price, trim levels, or even just to set up a test drive. Be sure to check in for an exact arrival date too, as the 2014 Honda Accord is rolling straight from the assembly line to our showroom.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $790.00 destination charge and options.