What Sets the Honda Civic Si Series Apart From the Rest of the Lineup?
In the Honda Civic Si Sedan and Coupe, Middletown and Mechanicstown drivers have a high-performance option that doesn’t sacrifice the manufacturer’s characteristic efficiency and reliability. But what exactly sets the Si series apart from other Civic models? Take a look below to find out.
A Performance-Oriented Civic
The first and foremost difference between the standard Civic trims and the Si models is performance. Some of the ways Honda has taken everything up a notch on the Si Sedan and Coupe include:
- Both the Sedan and Coupe models of the Si series come with a more powerful 2.4L I4 DOHC engine producing 201 hp and 170 lb-ft of torque, giving drivers a boost of about 60 hp over the standard engine in the base-model Civic LX.
- With a close-ratio 6-speed manual transmission, Orange County drivers can zip around Middletown roadways much quicker in a Civic Si.
- A sport-tuned MacPherson strut and multi-link rear suspension helps you keep maximum control while behind the wheel, offering you the fun of a sports car with Honda’s penchant for safety.
A New Standard for Style
While the focus is on power and performance when it comes to the Civic Si series, Honda has also gone to great lengths to make sure the sedan and coupe models look as sporty as they feel.
With 17-inch alloy wheels and exclusive Si badging, there’s no mistaking that this Civic is special. A redesigned rear spoiler also adds an aerodynamic touch as you leave all the other cars out there in the dust.
Enhanced Technology and Convenience Features
Honda doesn’t stop with external and mechanical improvements when it comes to the Si series. Drivers will also have an upgraded 360-watt 7-speaker stereo system at their disposal, and you’ll have a hard time forgetting you’re in a sports car thanks to the following interior features:
- Unique Si badging and upholstery
- Textured aluminum pedals
- Red dashboard lighting and gauges
- Sequential rev limit indicator to help you monitor performance
Take a Test Drive Today at Middletown Honda
If you’re ready to experience the next level of Honda engineering, stop by Middletown Honda to take a spin in 2013 Civic Si Sedan or Coupe today. Our expert sales staff will be happy to show you all that these fantastic models have to offer!